17 August 2012

Owen & Miriam - Wedding photos


This lovely couple asked me to photograph their wedding... and it was truly an honour. It was such a beautiful wedding, set in the heart of the countryside. The whole day was relaxed and enjoyable... even for those of us working!

With its picturesque setting and beautiful bride... it made my job very easy. Here is a taster of some of the final, edited images.
















I have another wedding to shoot tomorrow... looking forward to it! I'll post the results in a couple of weeks.

Also, I am changing my blog... will post details in a couple of days, but I hope you will continue to follow my posts over there!
x

3 comments:

  1. lovely work. i really like the variety of shots you've done and the naturalness of people in the photos .. . some times wedding photos can look a bit too formal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you did such a great job on this wedding! so much emotion and beautiful light :) stunning couple, the bride is model status and I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful photos indeed.Capture the couple perfectly..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails