27 April 2012

What have I been up to...

It's been rather quiet on the blog lately, so I thought I'd post about some of the bits and pieces I've been up to lately... 

I'm slowly getting the word out about my photography work. I printed some business cards at moo.com and they've turned out really nice. I would definitely recommend the company if you are looking for unique, modern & professional looking cards.


If you know anyone looking for a photographer... please do point them in my direction. ;)

Lots of woolly projects on the go.... I seem to be learning along the way, as some things work and some things I think need improving. 


I spotted these vintage fabrics and cute doily in the local charity shop down the road, I have big plans to turn them into useful objects (pillow cases, tablecloths...etc.) with my teeny tiny sewing machine. Hopefully I'll get round to doing that one rainy afternoon... of which there seem to be plenty of at the moment!


Post coming up of the latest "junk I've been collecting... oh yes, it's becoming a bit of a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails