7 February 2012

Current projects

I just thought I'd share a few projects that I'm currently either working on or just completed...

I recently finished making this cowl, however I ran out of wool at the end so had to finish it off quick which meant it was a tad wonky - so I think I'll keep it for myself. I'm actually wearing it a lot and it is lovely and snug in these freezing temperatures of late!

{As you can see I don't have a particularly good aim when it comes to these self mirror portraits. }

I wanted to tart up our room a bit more and these delightful pompoms are so easy to make.


I'm spending most of my evenings knitting or crocheting squares with the intention of making another blanket. I'll let you know how I'm getting on and post some pictures soon...

Don't forget about my current photography offer, I'm doing a special price for portraits up until April if you or anyone you know might be interested.

And if you'd like to see where some of my inspiration comes from, you can have a look on my 'virtual' pinboards via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails