20 September 2011

The last days of summer...

Today it seems autumn arrived... well we'll see how long it lasts. Sometimes Greece just can't bear to leave the summer behind and drags it out for as long as possible.

We spent the weekend enjoying these last days of summer at my parents cottage. It is such a beautiful setting, I love our trips up there...









I love all the seasons but autumn seems to hold a particularly special place in my heart for some reason, and I always look forward to it. 
This year could be an interesting one as there are lots of changes happening in our lives. 

First up this week, now that our apartment is sold, my job is to begin the arduous task of boxing up all our lovely belongings. (Although I do love a good sort through, I will no doubt find plenty to distract me along the way) ...wish me luck!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails