28 June 2011

Vision for...

Round the corner from my parents place stands an old, traditional Greek house. As far as I can tell no one appears to be living in it. Towering around it are countless modern concrete boxes, but this place retains real character & a rustic charm. 
What do you think?





{i already have plans to convert this little hut in the garden into my very own studio...well a girl can dream! :)}

I don't know about you but I can see it has real potential... white washed walls and blue shutters are a great start, I'm thinking some lovely climbing jasmine, olive trees, a little vegetable patch even! And that courtyard is made for hosting parties on a summers eve. 

I'm guessing the inside needs gutting and modernising - but what a brilliant project that could be.

This is just one example of the many projects I am planning in my head! :)

What do you have vision for?

1 comment:

  1. I like it very much and I agree the rustic blue fencing and window frames have lots of character! I would love a house like it or a Victorian house with wooden flooring and high ceilings .... x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails