30 April 2011

In the mean time...

I realize it's been a good old while since my last post. Had my hands full you see.... so blogging has had to take a back seat unfortunately. I can't promise I'll be back posting as regularly as I was, but I will try my hardest to share something as often as i can.

In the mean time... my sister has started a blog about her adventures living in a foreign land. Go see - it makes for an interesting and insightful read! She is creative and fun and currently living a very unconventional existence flitting between balkan countries and telling us her tales.




http://rachelbarnes-livinginaforeignland.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed you managed to write at all with a new baby! Always enjoy your updates. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails