1 March 2011

'Spring' in my step!

Hooray it's March! Spring is round the corner!
In anticipation I bought a bunch of daffodils that are on my windowsill sunnying up the room with their happy yellow faces. :)



I got some ideas for spring outfits via Ruche that I thought I'd include in this post too. These pretty feminine combinations are also getting me in the mood for brighter, sunnier days and I especially look forward to baring my toes in some pretty sandals like these ones...


{click image to enlarge}

Any favourites?

2 comments:

  1. Love the fourth look. How great is it that Spring is coming? I'm so ready.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these outfits remind me of you!totally your style! Shame I cant feel the spring yet, it is still soooooo cold here!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails