19 February 2011

Wedding photos - Part 1

I have finally got round to sharing a selection of photos from the wedding I did at Christmas. 

It was a brilliant day and thankfully I think the photos seem to reflect that too! I was pretty exhausted, but that probably had more to do with the fact I was 7 months pregnant. I had lots of support from family & friends though, so that made a huge difference (thanks again you guys!). 

These are just a handful (there are plenty more), I will hopefully share a second batch later on and include them on the website.











{click images to enlarge}

Would love your feedback... 


2 comments:

  1. carolyn there are really amazing, u should have been doing wedding photos long time now, all the photos look great, i am sure the couple is really happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Carolyn your are a true professional! I particularly love the way the red stands out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails