3 February 2011

Dress up the bump.

I have two evenings (yes TWO!) out this weekend so I went in search of some ideas of how I can dress up my enormous bump (now at 36 weeks and really feeling & looking it!).

I'm not into spending a fortune on maternity wear and at this stage I'd rather wait and treat myself post-huge-belly. So it seems it's all about squeezing into what I've already got! 

This girl seemed to know what she was doing with her cute dress & tights combo...



{click images to enlarge}

But in the end, (with some help from our hormones and the anticipation of what is to come) ...I think we pregnant women glow from the inside out!

P.s. The girl featured here also has a lovely blog and online shop selling vintage clothes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails