13 January 2011

Inspiration for the new year.

During some recent browsing online I picked up some creative ideas and inspiration to get me thinking, planning & dreaming in anticipation of the coming year. 

First up on the agenda...

The baby's room.
Loved this one for it's vintage nic-nacs and creative storage ideas. {See more on the bleubird blog}

Knitting. 
It's my new(ish) hobby and I'm loving it. {photo source

Flowers. 
Always an inspiration and now that Christmas is over, surely spring won't be long now? {Photo via 'frolic'}

Car boot sales/Flea markets/Charity shops. 
To see what treasures I can get my hands on. {photo source}

And finally...

Red lips. 
It's time to grow up and not be scared of a bit of lippy. And red is timeless & feminine. (Photo via 'a cup of jo'}



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails