20 November 2010

ideas for advent.

Last year I sewed a lovely red & white striped advent with 24 little pockets for my little one and a half year old girl... needless to say the chocolate went down well - but we had to make sure it hung far from her tiny grasp!

The sewing bit took so much time & effort that I didn't do much fiddling afterwards and so left it quite simple, but this year I'm thinking to add a few touches {ribbons, buttons, bauballs and lots more chocolate!}so I'm looking for some ideas... 

Livingetc is always a great place for sourcing interior ideas so I headed there first: 




After some further browsing I stumbled upon a few others via fellow blogger 'oh hello friend'. {thank you!}


advent calendar in action!

Advent Calendar - Le Joyeux Noėl des lutins (Petits Points)

Any favourites?

Plus... if you're looking for some unique Christmas cards - don't forget my collection available on the website! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails