21 October 2010

Pretty things to share...

Some of my recent finds while browsing the oh so fabulous internet. Goodness me, there is so much out there - but here is a small selection.


DIY Moleskin diaries - creative idea, how to make a dull notebook pretty. {via poppytalk}


Beautiful, beautiful, rustic jewellery by 'dream collective'. (Dear Father Christmas...)


Original, inexpensive artwork to be found on fey handmade - so important to support the individual artists out there. (I should know!)


Jewellery designer, Artemis Russell has great style and a very addictive blog. Love this outfit she's in, (especially the spotty tights!).


 Zara's oh so cute baby clothes... it's getting me in the mood to be a mummy again. I can't wait to dress up the little girl/guy. I'm over half way now - second pregnancies seem to go so fast!

And finally, for those rainy autumn days, stick a bit of this on, eat biscuits and it will all make sense...

1 comment:

  1. such a lovely post! I love how creative things I can find here <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails