20 September 2010

September pictures.

I thought I'd share a couple of new images available to purchase as fine art prints on my website.

I took them over the weekend whilst me and my little family took a stroll along the promenade on Sunday morning.

I've decided to start adding a copyright logo on each image - I hope it doesn't take away from the photograph too much and you can imagine how it would look without it, but I just want to be safe not sorry!

I'm pretty happy with these two... let me know what you think!



I followed this little guy around for a while trying to capture him as perfectly as I could... I managed a couple of good shots (this being the best I think!). I couldn't believe how big he was!


Hope you have a good week whatever you're doing!

1 comment:

  1. I love them... really lovely Carolyn. I can't choose which is my favourite... love Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails