15 April 2010

Lilac & turquoise.


Lilac & turquoise.
Originally uploaded by
Carolyn Carter [apali post]


I've been experimenting with textures and really happy with the outcome of this. That green is one of my favourites and I like the soft focus of the flowers at the bottom of the image.

This flower was picked from my mum's garden - I like the way this little stem is poking out the top trying to be noticed.

Textures make photographs almost painting like - such a nice finishing touch. You can purchase this print on my online shop.

Also please consider becoming a fan on facebook if you like what you see...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely soft colours in this photograph, Carolyn! I love these flowers, we get them in May/June in Norway, and am excited that they are already blossoming in Greece - love the smell of them - it is a promise of sunny weather! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails