6 April 2010

Some of my finds...

Hope you had a lovely Easter bank holiday weekend. My cupcakes (that i mentioned in my previous post) seemed to be a success as everyone tucked in. It was fun to make them!
Here are a few things I've stumbled across lately, which I both love and am inspired by from the web.
This recipe... it looks delicious and could be a good way of using up any left over lamb from Easter Sunday.
This wedding... what a beautiful bride and a stunning setting to get married in.
This house [featured on www.homelife.com.au] ...


 
Imagine waking up in that bedroom! I love it it all. Must make a special mention of the wood shelf in the bathroom - we've done something like it in our lounge and  it's very effective.
This fashion article about the current denim trend is great - I'm especially liking the look of the trousers in no.4.
And this is currently my favourite song of the moment...




Let me know what you think of my finds! 

5 comments:

  1. Rachel Elzabeth7 April 2010 at 01:24

    I've been trying to find out who sings that song. I kept hearing it on the radio... thanks for sharing it...
    Also, loving your finds. especially the house in homelife...
    keep the blogging coming... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing wedding, I agree with you Carolyn, a stunning setting, amazing photographs reflecting a wonderful seemingly 'off the cuff' day. although I can also see that a lot of thought and care went into it. I loved the swags around the barn entrance, and the laid back bridesmaids, they all look very comfortable.

    keep hunting out these sites Carolyn, we love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Antonia, I'm glad you enjoy looking. thanks for taking the time to comment too - I appreciate your feedback! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails