1 December 2009

ideas for christmas decor

i don’t know when you like to put up your christmas decorations, i tend to leave mine until about the second week of december, but I am already thinking about how I might get my cosy little apartment looking festive.
most years my mum, sisters and I agree on a colour theme for the wrapping paper and table decorations (candles, napkins, glitz & bauballs), this year we’ve gone for chocolate brown and midnight blue... with splashes of gold!
i recommend doing this yourselves as it keeps some continuity and is really effective! 


Livingetc. is - in my opinion - one of the best interior magazines out there. There website is great too, here are some images from their christmas gallery - go see for yourself and be inspired by their christmas decorating suggestions! 



3 comments:

  1. i really like that picture with the dining table and all the different kinds of chairs around it...beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to work for them and I couldn't agree more... They are a talented old bunch. My favourite shot is the branch hanging above the table. Such an easy, cheap but really striking piece. Great alternative to the Xmas tree if you lack space

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails