22 November 2009

Get peddling!


I'd like to start off this blog with an article i saw recently on bicycle lovers which really inspired me. not only do these girls look stylish (there’s not a tracksuit bottom in sight!) but it is such a healthy, eco & fun form of transport. 

when i get the chance i love tottering about town on it. here in greece, jemimah’s little seat on the back is a rare sight and makes for plenty of ‘ooohs and aaahs’ from the people we pass... it’s also a great place for me to mull over my thoughts, people watch and get fit! 

So check out the article
here and tell me what you think...


C xx

3 comments:

  1. I love cycling too! It's such a great way to get around and so easy.... Well where I live it's pretty flat so it's a breeze. How lovely to be able to ride around Greece though... It must be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. My first ever!
    Yeah, it's lovely cycling round near where I live as we are right on the coast... Flat sounds good, I love the feeling of a gentle glide around with the wind in my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear! I just found your blog! I think you and blog are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails